Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana, smashed with a fork
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- nonstick spray
- Oven (You’ll need help from your adult assistant.)
- Small bowl
- Large bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Muffin/cupcake tin
- Paper muffin/cupcake liners
- Wire rack
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- In the small bowl, break the eggs and use a fork to beat them a little bit.
- In the large bowl, combine milk, smashed banana, peanut butter, vegetable oil, apple juice, dry milk, and eggs.
- Mix until creamy.
- Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda into large bowl, continue mixing.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- Fill tin with muffin mix until 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from muffin tin and cool on wire rack.
- It’s time to taste and share!