The May 1st Spring Symposium has been postponed due to the coronavirus. All those registered should have received an email.
The event in May is a sold out event, if you are interested in attending, please email us through http://www.rosalynncarterbutterflytrail.org to be placed on the waiting list and to receive updated information about the revised date and event.
We will have a Rosalynn Carter Butterfly Trail Spring Symposium the first Friday in May 2021. Please go to www.rosalynncarterbutterflytrail.org for updates.