- 1 cup roasted un-shelled peanuts
- 2 Tb vegetable oil
- Sugar (optional)
- Salt (optional)
- Blender for smooth consistency
- Food processor or grinder for chunky consistency
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Remove red skin from un-shelled peanuts.
- Chop nuts into desired consistency -chunky peanut butter: food processor/ blender for chunky; creamy peanut butter: blender.
- Slowly add 1 – 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil while blending nuts until it reaches desired consistency.
- Add a pinch of sugar or salt until it tastes just right.
- Store your homemade peanut butter in a jar in the refrigerator.