In conjunction with National Pollinator Week, and through the generous support of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the Rosalynn Carter Butterfly Trail, Monarchs Across Georgia presents a 10-hour, PLU-credited educator workshop opportunity.
Explore the Biology and Ecology of the Monarch Butterfly
- Utilize the monarch to bring diverse concepts to life in your classroom.
- Participate in hands-on activities.
- Engage in citizen science projects with live specimens.
- Identify common butterflies.
- Install pollinator-friendly plants.
- Visit gardens on the Rosalynn Carter Butterfly Trail and enjoy the historical town of Plains, GA.
This workshop is full and has a waiting list. Thanks for your interest!